Meet Jeph… He was born on June 28, 2001, weighing 2.8 kg, and by the time he was six months old, he was diagnosed with the sickle cell anemia. From then, the struggle for survival began. And though for 15 years and eight months, he was permanently going in and...
art Babes beach blessing business Celebrities chance the rapper Chris Brown christian Christianity Don't give up Drake Emotional entrepreneurship family fatherhood fathers day fitness Girls God gospel health home inspiration Lagos life love marketing marriage motivation music Nigeria poem poetry relationship Rihanna romance Sensitive SME story weight loss women workout motivation world poetry day wow
- WHO YOU ARE: A MESSAGE TO ALL WOMEN – Jon Jorgenson
- EVER THOUGHT OF COMMITTING SUICIDE? OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS? THIS IS FOR YOU
- What’s A World Without A Woman?- “It’s A Man’s World” – James Brown.
- Powerful & Timeless Relationship Advice From Lauryn Hill – Doo Woop (That Thing)
- WHEN PEOPLE ASK ME ABOUT MY WEDDING: A LOT LIKE YOU – RUDY FRANCISCO