Meet Jeph… He was born on June 28, 2001, weighing 2.8 kg, and by the time he was six months old, he was diagnosed with the sickle cell anemia. From then, the struggle for survival began. And though for 15 years and eight months, he was permanently going in and...
#HallelujahChallenge #Olowogbogboro art biafra business Celebrities christian Christianity Don't give up educate young people Entertainment entrepreneurship events faith family fatherhood fathers day fitness fun God gospel health inspiration Lagos life love marketing marriage motivation music Nigeria peace poem poetry quotes relationship Rihanna SME spoken word story success weight loss women work workout motivation
- TOP 7 EVENTS FOR THE NEXT 7 DAYS: DANCE CLASSES, FOOD EXHIBITIONS, & OTHER EVENTS IN LAGOS
- How To Get Promoted Faster: Add Value To Your Career – Edward Arueyingho
- This Spanking New Album Will Change How You See Poetry: Saint Rhymes’ Outspoken
- WHY SHOULD I SUBMIT? – FOR THOSE WHO LOVE AND HATE SUBMISSION
- ACTIVATE YOUR BEAST MODE. REKINDLE YOUR PASSION.