This poem by Jesse Parent is a universal message of a father’s love for his daughter. He passionately expresses his protective love for his daughter, using humorous threats for anyone who hurts her. It’s a moving, funny, and very interesting poem. Watch it and drop your comments about it below. ....
#HallelujahChallenge #Olowogbogboro art biafra business Celebrities christian Christianity Don't give up Drake Entertainment entrepreneurship events faith family fatherhood fathers day fitness fun God gospel health inspiration Lagos life love marketing marriage motivation music Nigeria peace poem poetry quotes relationship Rihanna SME spoken word story success weight loss women work workout motivation
- After the Siege, Borno State Road to Recovery Debuts on TV – Emmanuel Ohiomokhare
- WHEN PEOPLE ASK ME ABOUT MY WEDDING: A LOT LIKE YOU – RUDY FRANCISCO
- WHY SOME LADIES CHOOSE TO STAY SINGLE: DAYA- SIT STILL, LOOK PRETTY.
- #Olowogbogboro: 7 Powerful Testimonies from Nathaniel Bassey’s Hallelujah Challenge
- 55 Powerful Startup Quotes To Ginger Your Hustle