What is Body Image? Body image is the mental representation we create of what we think we look like; it may or may not bear a close relation to how others actually see us. It is the way that someone perceives their body and assumes that others perceive them. Body image...
#HallelujahChallenge #Olowogbogboro art biafra business Celebrities christian Christianity Don't give up educate young people Entertainment entrepreneurship events faith family fatherhood fathers day fitness fun God gospel health inspiration Lagos life love marketing marriage motivation music Nigeria peace poem poetry quotes relationship Rihanna SME spoken word story success weight loss women work workout motivation
- The Fringe Benefits of Failure, and the Importance of Imagination – J.K. Rowling
- LOVE YOUR CURVES: All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor
- YOUR REVOLUTION WILL NOT HAPPEN BETWEEN THESE THIGHS – SARAH JONES
- DO NICE GUYS EVER FINISH FIRST? THE DRAKE, RIHANNA SAGA.
- After the Siege, Borno State Road to Recovery Debuts on TV – Emmanuel Ohiomokhare