Na wa for me! That is how one day, I carried myself to Bar Beach, in Lagos. I did not intend to swim, I just wanted to see the sea, feel the wind on my face. Then, I saw some yeye boys swimming and throwing ‘kataka’ in the water. The...
#HallelujahChallenge #Olowogbogboro art biafra business Celebrities christian Christianity Don't give up Drake Entertainment entrepreneurship events faith family fatherhood fathers day fitness fun God gospel health inspiration Lagos life love marketing marriage motivation music Nigeria peace poem poetry quotes relationship Rihanna SME spoken word story success weight loss women work workout motivation
- 10 REASONS YOU WILL GET HOOKED ON THIS BLOG!
- THE DEPTH OF WOMEN-HATE IN REUBEN ABATI’S #BBNAIJA RANT IS EPIC.
- ON WOMEN & DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: THE TONTO DIKEH SAGA – Alexis Onome-Egborge
- WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE? This definition may leave you sleepless
- THE GIFT OF WOMANHOOD: YOU ARE CREATED A WOMAN FOR A REASON – BY PETER MCUGBENZ