Eversion: History Is About To Be Made In A Few Hours Time.
It’s Almost D-Day – Eversion.
We started off counting months, then weeks, days and now we can count hours to the most amazing concert of the year. Yes!!! EVERSION is almost here and yes you guessed right, we are super excited!!
Just in case you were at last year’s event and you think you’ve seen our best, then brace yourself because this year’s event will definitely leave your jaw dropping, and if you were not there last year, get ready to get blown away.
World class chefs are known for taking common food items, combine and present them in a way that makes you salivate differently; that is exactly what we have planned out for you! You might have heard great spoken word deliveries, seen wonderful dance moves or heard thought provoking poetry, but we make bold to say that still haven’t seen anything like “Eversion”.
Just in case you haven’t heard, Ezekiel has touched down Lagos.
Yes! The very same world famous Ezekiel is around, and he has joined forces with our amazing production team to present this Broadway styled rap and spoken word musical, the first of its kind in Nigeria.
Just to wet your appetite a little, this year’s production centers around domestic violence. No, it’s more than just physical or verbal abuse between a man and a woman, there is a lot more.
It has been quietly eating deep into the fabrics of our society and we want to say, “enough is enough”.
That’s just a tip of the iceberg by the way. I can hardly do justice to what’s going to go down on Saturday, July 15th, 2017
All roads lead to Lekki Coliseum on that day.
How to get there?
Here’s are maps for your navigation. Don’t get lost, get here!
Still haven’t gotten your Eversion tickets?
You’re in luck! We have very limited tickets available. Hurry and get them from the following places before it’s sold out!
- All Filmhouse cinema (IMAX) outlets in Lagos:
- Filmhouse Surulere, Leisure Mall, Adeniran Sreet, Surulere, Lagos
- The Rock Drive Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive Lekki Phase 1
- Terra Kulture (the bookshop): Plot 1376, Tiamiyu Savage, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos
- The following Tastee Fried Chicken Outlets:
- TFC Head Office, Plot 1672, Oyin jolayemi Street, VI
- 106, Awolowo Road, Oando Filling Station, Ikoyi
- Oando Fuel Station, Chisco Bus Stop, Ikate, Lekki
- 49C, Marina, Lagos
- 21, Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos
- 22 Road,2nd Avenue,Festac Town
- 16, Catholic Mission Street, Opposite City Hall, Lagos Island
- Lush Mall. 26a, Admiralty Way, Lekki, Lagos.
- 5. University of Lagos: Call Mayowa on 08121582434
- Ariiya Tickets
- We also deliver tickets to your doorstep in Lagos (not outskirts). Delivery is free!
For more information on ticket purchase, please call 0706114150