TOP 7 EVENTS FOR THE NEXT 7 DAYS: DANCE CLASSES, FOOD EXHIBITIONS, & OTHER EVENTS IN LAGOS
Here’s a new segment we’ll be adding to the blog.
Every Friday, we will be giving you 7 of the most interesting events for the next 7 days. These events will range from fun stuff like shows, to more serious stuff like entrepreneurial symposiums. Hahahaaa!
There’s definitely something for everyone in this segment, so tag along.
For now, we are starting off with events in Lagos only. If you’d like us to include top events in any other city, drop a comment below.
TOP 7 EVENTS IN LAGOS THIS WEEK.
7. Temi’s Secret Garden Party
The Secret’s out! Experience an Evening of MUSIC, VINTAGE FASHION, ART and FANTASY with Temi DollFace. Even better, you get a ONE-OFF opportunity to shop limited vintage pieces from the AWE-DACIOUS VINTAGE closet curated by Temi.
- DATE & TIME: May 14th 2017. 04 – 10 PM
- VENUE: 16, Ladipo Oluwole avenue, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Ikeja, Lagos
- TICKET: N4,000
6. CV Clinic BootCamp 2017
A CV is a crucial element of gaining employment, make sure yours stand out. This CV Clinic workshop will enable you to be in possession of a good quality CV. There will be One on One session with the Speakers. Come with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Click on this WhatsApp link for daily job update – http://bit.ly/2peSFxe
- DATE & TIME: Sat, May 13, 2017. 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- VENUE: Tent Facility, 61/71 Ogudu Road Behind RCCG House of David, Ogudu-Ojota, Lagos.
- TICKET: N4,000
5. Singles’ Sought-Out Camp 2017
Highlights of the event will be:
- Heart Rending Prayers
- Total Deliverance
- Relationship Workshop
- Mind Liberation
- Special Singles Dinner
The program will be emphasizing on spiritual maturity, physical and mental preparation, packaging and re-orientation. Renewing the mind to be ready to accept God’s special gift of a suitable spouse as soon as possible…
- DATE & TIME: Fri, May 19, 6:00 PM – Sun, May 21, 2017, 6:00 AM
- VENUE: Messiah’s Praise Sanctuary (MPS), RCCG, Redemption Camp, Ring Road, Km 46 Lagos-Ibadan Express Way
- TICKET: Free
4. The Intentional Parenting Conference
Parenting is a full-time responsibility and both parties’ input are very important for great family results. It has become very necessary to remind ourselves of our responsibilities as parents. And share insights into balancing our numerous roles and develop cogent strategies for building solid family and societal values. This is the goal of the seminar.
- DATE & TIME: Sat, May 13, 2017. 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM
- VENUE: ZAAZ HOTELS LIMITED, 4 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
- TICKET: Free
3. Burlesque (Chair Dance) by Red Caramel Dance and Fitness
Burlesque (chair dance) fitness is designed to make you step outside your comfort zone while trying something new. It offers a mix of slow, controlled movements, urban dance moves and body balance all in one.
To make bookings for the weekly Burlesque class or for general inquiries, contact us on 09092768082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, check out our Instagram page on @redcaramelng
- DATE & TIME: Sat, May 13, 2017. 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (weekly on Saturdays for 20 times)
- VENUE: Alexis Studio (Art Cafe) 282 Akin Olugbade Street off Idowu Martins, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- TICKET: This class costs N2500 per session (an hour) and has to be pre-booked.
2. Food West Africa Exhibition & Conference
More than 150 companies from across the world will convene at Food West Africa to showcase their products covering food and drink, equipment, food services and hospitality.
Food West Africa 2017 is the place to be to source suppliers, manufacturers and distributors for those involved in the food and beverage industry.
Benefit from meeting industry leaders from regional, national and international organizations, over the three days, showcasing an extensive range of the latest products and services all under one roof.
- DATE & TIME: Wednesday, May 17 – Friday May 19, 2017. 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- VENUE: Landmark Centre, Water Corporation Road. Lagos.
- TICKET: Free
1. Salsa & Kizomba Dancing & classes
The Best Thursday after-work activity in Lagos.
Dance & Dine with Mr. Buddy and friends. Salsa, Bachata, Zouk, Line dances, Kizomba, Merengue etc.
Come join us every Thursday for salsa and kizomba dance classes and social dancing at Bottles Mexican Restaurant at number 8 imam Agusto close off olosa in Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria
Whatsapp Mr Buddy on +2348056002459 for more information on private classes and social dancing and follow @mrbuddysalsa on Instagram for Latin Dance information in West Africa.
- DATE & TIME: Thu, May 18, 2017. 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- VENUE: Bottles Mexican Restaurant, 8 Imam Agusto close, off Olosa street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- TICKET: Social dancing is Free. Class is N1500.
NOTE: Event details may change at any time, always check with the event organizer when planning to attend this event or purchase tickets.
Which of these events are you in attending? Tell us in the comments section below.
See you next week Friday on The Mix with more events for the upper week.
And don’t miss tomorrow’s post about Christianity on TGIS – Thank God Its Sunday!.